Quick chart update on DNN – Denison Mines as I consider recent price action to be technically constructive. The chart is pretty obvious, so no need to comment that much. If DNN can break out to the upside a price target in the 3.00 USD area looks feasible. As usual, contracting volume on down moves and volume pumping while the stock moves up is the most bullish scenario.
Up-to-date DNN – Denison Mines chart on my public list.
As mentioned in my last newsletter my focus right now is on non-blogging activities. Except for the occasional post, I will stop updating my website for a few months and trade without publicly disclosing my positions. My public list will continue to be updated on a regular basis.
Traders who are eternal optimists get absolutely killed because they have a habit of staying in long after the trade has turned into a loser. – Dan Zanger
- DNN Denison Mines Weekly Chart Technical Analysis
- DNN / DML.TO Denison Mines Uranium Stock Surges On High Volume
- DNN – Denison Mines
- Energy Stocks Powering Higher – LNG Cheniere Energy DNN Denison Mines Gathering Momentum
- DNN DML.TO Denison Mines – Wheeler River Uranium Project A Potential Monster Deposit
- Iron Ore Mining Stocks Overview – LIM.TO Labrador Iron Mines, BIM.TO Baffinland Iron Mines, NML.V