Harry S. Dent commenting on what he sees developing down the road. ‘Down the road’ meaning the time period 2008 – 2023 according to his analysis. His analysis and conclusions are derived from trends in demographics. The baby boomers are going to spend less. Combine that with what he calls the ‘greatest debt bubble in history’… Tough times ahead for sure. I tend to agree as I see ‘global deleveraging’ as the most important macro theme going forward. Enjoy the vid and have a great weekend!
Something traders should keep in mind during tough times:
Human beings are risk seekers when faced with negative outcomes and risk averse when faced with positive outcomes.
- Paul Van Eeden Video Interview On Consumer Debt And Leverage
- European Debt And Credit Crisis Video Explanation
- Marc Faber Video Interview On CNBC – Gold, Inflation, Malaysia And Asian Real Estate
- Marc Faber Video Interview – Lateline Business Australia August 26, 2009
- Lloyd Blankfein GS Goldman Sachs CEO New York Times Video Interview
- Robert Prechter Video Interview Bear Market And Risk-Off Trade